- Chemicals: Potassium Hydroxide (KOH), Dextrose (C6H12O6), Indicator- Indigo Carmine
- Apparatus: 500ml Conical Flask, Rubber Cork, Gloves
- Phosphorescence paper, Glue, Scissor, Tape, SMD LED 9V, Switch, 9V Battery, Cardboard, Black Card Paper or Black water colour.
- Basic understanding of Redox (Oxidation & Reduction) Reaction
- Phosphorescence Phenomenon
- Energy Absorption
“Dive into the captivating world of molecules and reactions with our ‘Chemistry Unleashed’ course! Discover the magic of atoms and compounds in a fun and interactive learning environment. From explosive experiments to colorful reactions, this course is designed to make chemistry not just understandable but downright exciting. Join us on this molecular adventure and unlock the secrets of the fascinating science that surrounds us every day!”