- Access to Internet
- Printout of the kinetic art design
- Tools: Nail, Compass, Cutter
- Materials: Sunboard/Foam Board 1 foot by 1 feet squares, sandpaper, fevikwik or superglue
- Learning the mechanics of the movement
- Exploring the interplay between art and science
- Experimentation and fun building it
Kinetic art is a science art form that focuses on movement and creating visual effects through motion. It involves using mechanical, electronic or other technological means to create works in constant motion or change. The movement in kinetic art can be achieved through motors, gears, levers, pulleys, or other mechanical devices or through electronic or computer-controlled systems.